Kirtland CU branches and the Member Contact Center will be closed Thursday, November 23 in observance of Thanksgiving.
If you may experience financial hardship related to the government shutdown, we’re here to help. Call 1.800.880.5328 or visit one of our branch locations for more information.
Banking should be easy, personal, and built to help you achieve your financial goals.
1) Click any OPEN AN ACCOUNT button on the page.
2) Under Eligibility, click I am an employee, member or family member of the following Select Employee Group, then choose Explora.
3) Choose a checking account. Freedom-Plus Checking is FREE when you arrange a qualifying direct deposit, maintain a $2,000 balance, or have at least 10 debit transactions each month. E-Checking and military accounts are always free.
4) Follow the prompts to enter your information and arrange your membership share* and first checking account deposit.
5) Enroll in Online and Mobile Banking for 24/7 access to your accounts – from anywhere!
6) When you’re ready for the next step – buying a car or a home – Kirtland CU will be here with the loans you need to achieve your dream.
Branch Manager, West Alameda
Ready to get started? Open your account online, or come meet me at our West Alameda branch, located at the intersection of Coors and Alameda!
This branch is coinless—you’ll have the opportunity to deposit the change in your savings or checking account—your coffee fund!— or round up your withdrawal to the nearest whole dollar amount.
Manage your finances and meet your goals with the best tools—from easy everyday banking solutions to loans for your biggest dreams.